privately owned boat造句
- Privately owned boats are permitted subject to approval of the parks'officials.
- Privately owned boats and rental boats are available for sea travel.
- No privately owned boats are permitted and nobody fishes from shore, so litter is zero.
- Khenjer Lake is popular with residents of Karachi who travel there to rent privately owned boats for tours or fishing expeditions.
- In addition to the ports, South Florida has many marinas and navigable waterways for both public and privately owned boats and yachts.
- It's difficult to find privately owned boat in a sentence. 用privately owned boat造句挺難的
- In 1926 a new regulation limited the maximum speed of privately owned boats to 12 knots; having a faster boat needed a special permit.
- The privately owned boat had been heading south in Lake Tanganyika from Bujumbura to the Tanzanian port of Kigoma when the rebels seized it.
- There is also a sailing school, a children's clubhouse complete with pirate ship, a fitness center, tennis courts, an 85-slip marina for privately owned boats and five restaurants.
- They will also custom craft a piece from the bones of a privately owned boat, for the captain who can't quite let go of an old, salty friend.
- Depending on the tide and the wind, it took the Floyds four to six hours to sail in their privately owned boats from the Cabin Bluff dock to St . Marys.
- Victims have sought refuge in trees, and small privately owned boats have been ferrying supplies into the area, said Francisco Massingue, administrator of the Inhambane District that was worst hit by the floods.
- State media had said the privately owned boat was carrying 51 passengers, about 20 more than it should have, and that 10 were killed when it hit rocks on its way to Hechuan's Taihe town.
- On Saturday, a riot broke out in the town of 2, 800 residents when a mob set fire to three Fisheries Department vessels, another privately owned boat, a fish processing plant, and a Fisheries Department warehouse.
- Other volunteers and Coast Guard Auxiliary members formed what was termed the Temporary Reserve and they generally served without pay, receiving only reimbursement for fuel expenses on their privately owned boats to perform coastal patrols and port security.
- -- Worldwide Bed and Breakfast, based in Newport Beach, Calif ., offers accommodations on nine privately owned boats docked in that city's exclusive Little Marina Village; on two boats in San Diego; and three boats in Ensenada, Mexico.