- this process produces corrosion of metals .
- the europeans produced mainly war planes .
- earthworms may produce antibiotic substances .
- so electricity was able to produce magnetism !
- ultimately a two-headed monster was produced .
- It's difficult to find producings in a sentence. 用producings造句挺難的
- we will produce him at a proper time .
- toxic doses can produce a febrile effect .
- who's responsible for producing all this rubbish ?
- the banker produced a proposed agenda .
- time exposures produce a fuzzy boundary .
- the medicine is potent enough to produce the desired effect .
- running water produces power to run mills
- the canyon is famous for producing echoes .
- this army unit produces all its own food grain .
- now people can produce a wafer silicon .