- Customers now refuse to pay more for Kellogg's Product 19 and Rice Krispies.
- Her plasma, the fluid part of blood, was removed and replaced with donated products 19 times.
- In the early 1970s, Harmon was the spokesman in television commercials for Kellogg's Product 19 cereal.
- The heavyweight is Product 19, with 60 percent of the calcium RDA, followed by Total, with 30 percent ( dry ).
- The four golfers will also be featured on the back panel of more than 5 million boxes of Kellogg's Product 19 and Just Right cereals this summer.
- It's difficult to find product 19 in a sentence. 用product 19造句挺難的
- Then on Thursday morning around 9 o'clock, Noelia has already run to Boston College and back, and she's just finished her lemon yogurt mixed with Product 19 . Kate is in the shower.
- New in the'60s : Shake'n'Bake, Coffee-Mate, Sprite, Tab and Diet Pepsi, Charlie the Tuna, frozen pie crust, Pop Tarts, Cremora nondairy creamer, Carnation Instant Breakfast, Cool Whip, Total cereal, Apple Jacks, Kellogg's Product 19 cereal, Gatorade, Pringles potato chips, Taster's Choice freeze-dried instant coffee.
- Choate told the Committee, that, on a scale from 0 to 900, with 900 being the best, 40 of the cereals ranked below 100 and were therefore " empty calories " which " fatten but do little to prevent malnutrition . " Only three products-- Kellogg Company's Product 19 and General Mills'Time " asking, " Breakfast of Chumps ? " ), sparking a public relations war between Choate and the various cereal companies.