- Coca-Cola's promotions a hit with movie theater owners
- Nonetheless, social promotion as a broad concept has few supporters.
- Some antismoking groups attacked the new promotions as self-serving.
- Coca-Cola plans more promotions as market dries up, NATION
- His username should be banned as self-promotion as well.
- It's difficult to find promotion a in a sentence. 用promotion a造句挺難的
- This publicity brochure is not worthy of promotion as it stands.
- Toma ~ won direct promotion as winners of Second League.
- Holyfield pressed forward under Main Event management and promotions as a cruiserweight.
- The club immediately gained promotion as champions of Division Three.
- In 1990 Coulson received his final promotion as a Deputy Circuit Judge.
- He wrestles in independent wrestling promotions as " Ma'kua ".
- Mr Pandithasekara left college when he gained promotion as Director of Education.
- In 2006 Oudenaarde was crowned champion of the promotion A.
- He and Wipprecht participated in fundraisers for their own promotion as well.
- In some cases, the service providers dropped Cyber Promotions as a customer.