- By working hard he gained rapid promotion .
- Coen gave the young man rapid promotion .
- He has missed a chance of promotion again .
- He had reached the outer limits of promotion .
- The incident closed the door upon his promotion ..
- It's difficult to find promotions in a sentence. 用promotions造句挺難的
- Should promotion be through merit or seniority ?
- Staying away too long from office will affect promotion .
- She was done out of her promotion .
- She is responsible for sales promotion .
- We had several discussions about his promotion .
- This electric toothbrush is our latest promotion ...
- The clerk was given a promotion and an increase in salary .
- He was still hoping for this hinted-at promotion .
- She got early promotion by stepping into dead men 's shoes .
- A promotion supported by you is always accepted .