- In the 1930s, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis popularized the term as one of its " seven propaganda devices ".
- In 1937, Mather co-founded the Institute for Propaganda Analysis with Edward A . Filene and Clyde R . Miller.
- Miller's propaganda analysis techniques were significantly incorporated into the progressive curriculum policies of the Springfield Plan in the mid-1940s.
- Today his influence on the First World War and America s entry into it is often overlooked, even by seemingly comprehensive propaganda analysis.
- Smith concludes that even though the citizen media produces misinformation, it has disabled centralized or institutionalized misinformation due to ongoing public propaganda analysis.
- It's difficult to find propaganda analysis in a sentence. 用propaganda analysis造句挺難的
- From 1941 to 1944 he worked as an analyst in the Organization and Propaganda Analysis Section of the United States Department of Justice War Division.
- The Plan was the brainchild of Teachers College, Columbia University Associate Professor Clyde R . Miller and his Institute for Propaganda Analysis ( IPA ).
- In 1937 he co-founded the Institute for Propaganda Analysis, and wrote extensively about the subject of propaganda techniques and how to detect them.
- These " ABCs of Propaganda Analysis " encouraged readers to understand and analyze their own views on propagandistic material in order to promote informed, thought-provoking discussions.
- She contrasted her model with the ideas of Pope Gregory XV, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis, Alfred Lee, F . C . Bartlett, and Hans Speier.
- In all cases, the ethical and aesthetic analysis of documentary form ( see docufiction ) of the 1950s and 1960s has to be linked with a critical look at post-war propaganda analysis.
- The Propaganda Analysis bulletin indirectly targeted the mass public through newspapers, educators, public officials, and opinion leaders, informing them of who controlled and influenced the flow of propaganda through various channels of communications.
- Techniques of propaganda analysis by Myers include translation of poems, discussion of metaphors and monumental architecture, and description of racist tropes . and which portray the late leaders Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il as maternal figures.
- Wikipedia's editing out of this simple easy to understand definition of propaganda is "'obfuscating the definition of propaganda "', rather than making the definition easily understood by the common masses for use in propaganda analysis.
- He inspired the definition given by the Institute for Propaganda Analysis : " Propaganda is the expression of opinions or actions carried out deliberately by individuals or groups with a view to influence the opinions or actions of other individuals or groups for predetermined ends through psychological manipulations ."