- :Hot chilies are pretty much interchangeable except for the quantity used.
- It is still produced today in small quantities using the original moulds.
- Mixing colours is analogous to combining quantities using mathematical operations.
- In the typically small quantities used they're still not a concern.
- The wind triangle describes the relationships among the quantities used in air navigation.
- It's difficult to find quantities use in a sentence. 用quantities use造句挺難的
- These comics are generally photocopied, although some are produced in larger quantities using offset printing.
- Instead, it represents an arbitrary quantity used to provide a relative idea of material properties.
- There are many alternative quantities used by physicists and engineers to describe how damped an oscillator is.
- I was wondering how long these two opioids are detectable in the urine and if quantity use can be measured.
- The Collector of Customs granted the request but demanded precise accounting of the quantities used in manufacturing, including any waste.
- Sabine finds her in the bar, expressing concerns over the quantities used when making the pill, causing Vod to worry.
- The long run is a time frame in which the firm can vary the quantities used of all inputs, even physical capital.
- The main export of Saint John used to be sugar cane, which was produced in great quantity using African and Indian slave labor.
- There are many alternate quantities used by physicists and engineers to describe how damped an oscillator is that are closely related to its quality factor.
- Further research is still needed, and being carried out to determine which specific fertilizer compounds, and the quantities used are the most efficient.