- Jose will continue to ride once he's back in Quillota.
- Historian Jos?Bengoa singled out Quillota as perhaps the foremost Inca settlement.
- Quillota is from the national Santiago and from the regional capital Valpara韘o.
- This section was going between mitimaes of Quillota and Talagante.
- Sep鷏veda played as a midfielder for San Luis de Quillota.
- It's difficult to find quillota in a sentence. 用quillota造句挺難的
- Besides the hill going the only path to the city of Quillota.
- Quillota is connected with the city of La Cruz.
- The Quillota valley has been densely populated for about 2, 000 years.
- Almagro crossed the valley of Quillota and its environs.
- Their main local rivals are San Luis de Quillota.
- Its capital is the city of Quillota ( pop . 75, 916 ).
- Almost the whole area occupied by present-day Quillota was Valdivia's property.
- A large part of Quillota's population is descendants of Spanish settlers and Mestizos.
- After of play for clubs of second division like San Luis Quillota and Audax Italiano.
- Similarly, in the Quillota campus the program in horticulture is offered within an experimental station.