- Quillwork strips were often used to conceal a shirt's seams.
- Quillwork never died out as a living art form in the Northern Plains.
- Hardisty worked in quillwork, beadwork, and embroidery.
- She often privileges patterns and lines that replicate quillwork, beadwork, and textiles.
- You can find it in all the reservations, in beadwork, paintings, quillwork.
- It's difficult to find quillwork in a sentence. 用quillwork造句挺難的
- Plains quillwork is characterized by bands of rectangles creating geometrical patterns found also in Plains painting.
- Some communities that had lost their quillwork tradition have been able to revive the art form.
- Her quillwork is labor-intensive.
- The four most common techniques for quillwork are appliqu? embroidery, wrapping, and loom weaving.
- In 1999, Hardisty led a quillwork workshop in Fort Simpson with Jane Grossetete and Caroline Bonnetrouge.
- She specialized in porcupine quillwork and earned a reputation as one of the best sewers in the region.
- The Dene Cultural Institute held two workshops there in 1999 and 2000, effectively reviving quillwork in Wha Ti.
- The Sioux Quilled Pipe Bag at left is decorated with quillwork forming flora and fauna, buffalo and caterpillars.
- Traditionally these consisted of quillwork designs; more modern versions are often buckskin fringe have also been used to decorate tipi covers.
- The tan, gray and white cover is designed with motifs abstracted from nature that are pieced out in quillwork in repeating geometric devices.