- Earnie Stewart is the U . S . attacker most experienced with rabbit balls _ and dead balls.
- Five grand slams in five games last Monday, the first time in history that so many were hit in one day; a return to the rabbit ball?
- "People are talking about the rabbit ball, " said Davis, " but you've got guys out there that hitters don't fear ."
- The Gainesville players were accused of inserting a " rabbit ball " into the game _ a ball that is more lively than normal and one that exploded off the rough-hewn bats.
- Overshadowed by Ruth as a home run hitter, Baker complained about the " rabbit ball ", saying that the ball being used traveled much further than the ball used for the majority of his career.
- It's difficult to find rabbit ball in a sentence. 用rabbit ball造句挺難的
- He played position on em, and very frequently he was within six inches of where the ball was hit . " Pieper regarded the Cubs infield of the 1930s, with Billy Jurges, Billy Herman and Phil Cavarretta, as more proficient than the legendary Tinker, Evers and Chance . " I pick them because the rabbit ball has made the job of the infielders much, much tougher than it was in 1906 ."