- Both bred rat terriers and may have attended dog shows together.
- The Rat Terrier is a specific breed within the Feist umbrella.
- And like my rat terrier, he's feisty,"
- Breed loyalists maintained the bloodline, leading to the modern Rat Terrier.
- AKC accepted the rat terrier into the terrier group in June 2012.
- It's difficult to find rat terriers in a sentence. 用rat terriers造句挺難的
- Stinnett ran a business, Happy Haven Rat Terriers, from her home.
- Stinnett bred rat terriers as a small home business.
- Rat Terriers were accepted into the AKC's terrier group June 2012.
- The American Rat Terrier Association is the UKC parent club for this breed.
- Feist dogs are the progenitor of what we now call the Rat Terrier.
- Modern examples include the Jack Russell Terrier, Rat Terrier and the Patterdale Terrier.
- Although the UKCI still only recognizes them as a variation of the Rat Terrier.
- The NRTA continues to classify the Teddy Roosevelt Terrier as the Type B Rat Terrier.
- Rat terriers have been competing in the United Kennel Club events for over 15 years.
- The only AHT distinguishing characteristics from its coated Rat Terrier foundation stock is its hairlessness.