- Residents born before then were given ration cards which recorded their particulars.
- Mahajana High School is also used as a ration card distribution centre.
- He also developed a system to offer ration cards to the poor.
- The man I adopted as my son took away my ration card.
- For buying items from this shop one must have a ration card.
- It's difficult to find ration card in a sentence. 用ration card造句挺難的
- "They'd make us have ration cards and tell us what to think.
- The husband suggests getting ration cards printed by a tarot-reading fortune-teller.
- For them only one ration card will be given to feed three families.
- The government has also started issuing separate food ration cards for transgender people.
- Even with ration cards, adequate coal for heating was almost impossible to find.
- A lot of families also mortgage their ration cards for money.
- The ration cards will be renewable every four days . bm-jbm
- In both ghettos ration cards were introduced in the Jewish bakeries.
- His infraction : using the food ration card of a higher-ranking military man.
- Eligibility for ration cards is cross-checked with other related, Aadhaar-linked databases.