- This dolomitic reef complex is overlain by younger undolotomized reef limestone.
- The smaller northeastern reef complex measures east-west and is up to wide, covering an area of.
- The larger southwestern reef complex measures northeast-southwest, and is up to wide, covering an area of about.
- Off the eastern coast of Australia is the world's largest coral reef complex, the Great Barrier Reef.
- The Proterozoic Belt Supergroup contains evidence of possible microbial mat and dome structures similar to stromatolite reef complexes.
- It's difficult to find reef complex in a sentence. 用reef complex造句挺難的
- The oil production platforms in the Gulf have also been called the largest artificial reef complex in the world.
- The reef complex lies due east from the city of Mackay, Queensland or northeast of the city of Gladstone.
- "' Wilson Reef "'is a small ( 4.5 ha ) coral reef within the Great Barrier Reef complex of Queensland, Australia.
- The Canning Basin is home to a Devonian fossil reef complex that stretches 350 km across the northern edge of the basin.
- These ancient reef complexes formed the localizing structures for the mineralizing fluids that resulted in the rich ore deposits of the area.
- It comprises two small cays on Michaelmas Reef, which forms the north-eastern section of the Arlington reef complex, within the Great Barrier Reef.
- It was opened in 1997 for the purpose of promoting and facilitating long-term conservation and management of the wider Belize Barrier Reef complex.
- It is a prehistoric coral-reef complex that has bio-similarities to modern patch-reefs, and a species distribution that includes both Carolinian and Caribbean components.
- The brassy trevally inhabits both inshore and offshore environments, predominantly inhabiting the seaward side of reef complexes or deep water pinnacles as an adult.
- The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, stretching the full length of the country's coastline, is the largest unbroken coral reef complex in the Western Hemisphere.