- Veron, who has discovered over one-quarter of all recorded reef coral, was surprised himself.
- The Hawaiian reef coral is a U . S . National Marine Fisheries Service Species of Concern.
- Sediment damage would typically show itself first in the more sensitive reef corals, which don't seem to have been affected, Vare said.
- One prominent example was in the Maldives during the 1998 warming, during which fewer than 5 % of the natural reef corals survived.
- Over 149 species are described . " Acropora " species are some of the major reef corals responsible for building the immense calcium carbonate substructure that supports the thin living skin of a reef.
- It's difficult to find reef coral in a sentence. 用reef coral造句挺難的
- The innovative, user-friendly fish identification guide was soon followed by two companion volumes, " Reef Creature Identification " ( 1992 ) and " Reef Coral Identification " ( 1993 ), which together make up the now famous Reef Set.
- The Yueli Bay ( g蓻cp ) sits southeast of Cimei, forming a beautiful arc-shaped bay with white coral and a sand beach; this is the only sand beach on Cimei Island, along with rich recreational resources, and reef coral terrain formed by the coral reefs connected to the island; It is also a known place for diving activities, its corals and tropical fishes.