- I've been resident in this hotel for five years .
- Stanley is our resident crossword fanatic .
- Sure, a resident can carry some of the work .
- Domestic residents will hold a larger stock of cash .
- Please page the surgical resident for emergency room .
- It's difficult to find resident in a sentence. 用resident造句挺難的
- I would get the neurosurgery resident down here .
- I am a resident of paris .
- In a well-to-do house there is always a resident teacher .
- All the residents and storekeepers in the neighborhood were on hand .
- The chinese residents overseas are much in the thoughts of the people at home .
- Californians buy more imported cars than the residents of any other state .
- The hall was reserved exclusively for resident or corresponding members .
- A group of residents in the area had an agreement which was becoming widespread .
- He became one of my best collaborators, a resident conscience, and a close friend .
- The massive blasts shook windows throughout the city, jolting sleeping residents awake .