- Darga can also be followed by a Munach Rivia.
- The Rivia can occur either by itself, or following one or two Munachs.
- Rivia is considered to have medium strength.
- The player directs the actions of Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter known as a Witcher.
- King Demavend escapes to Redania while Aedirn, Rivia, and Lyria soundly fall to Emhyr s grasps.
- It's difficult to find rivia in a sentence. 用rivia造句挺難的
- It is shortly after his battle that Geralt is knighted by the queen and officially becomes " Geralt of Rivia ".
- During Geralt's time in Rivia, a riot erupts, in which humans are killing non-humans indiscriminately.
- When there are two Munachs prior to a Rivia, the first Munach has a long melody, and the second one is short.
- One or more munachs can be followed by many different trope sounds, including Zakef katon, Etnachta, Rivia, Segol, and Pazer.
- The four now split into two groups, Dandelion and Geralt heading to Rivia and Ciri and Yennefer going to meet with the Lodge of sorceresses.
- Ciri, Yennefer, and Triss Merigold arrive in Rivia shortly after the rioting starts, and they eventually find Geralt on the verge of death.
- Cockle is known for his voice-over roles in video games, most notably of Geralt of Rivia in " The Witcher " series.
- The collection employs the frame story framework and contains 7 main short stories; Geralt of Rivia, after having been injured in battle, rests in a temple.
- *When there are two Munachs before a Rivia ( " legarmeh " ), there is generally a vertical line ( | ) drawn between the words to indicate this.
- The girl is being protected by Geralt of Rivia, a witcher : a magically and genetically mutated monster slayer for hire, who takes her to the witchers'keep, Kaer Morhen.