- Riviana Foods Inc ., Houston, Texas
- Riviana Foods Inc ., Houston, an initial public offering of 3.325 million shares.
- For a copy, send your name and address to Riviana Foods Inc ., Top It Off, Box 2636, Houston 77252-2636.
- Co-Op has also packaged a single serving of Alberto-Culver's Molly McButter in two million boxes of Riviana Foods'Success Rice.
- For a copy, send your name and address to Riviana Foods, The Pyramid Plan, Department BDM, Box 2636, Houston, Texas 77252.
- It's difficult to find riviana foods in a sentence. 用riviana foods造句挺難的
- Mahatma-brand rice, processed by what is now Houston-based Riviana Foods, enjoyed a 30 percent market share of Cuba's packaged rice purchases.
- _Riviana Foods, marketers of rice products including Mahatma, Carolina, Water Maid and River brands, is offering a brochure with recipes focusing on the pyramid nutrition plan.
- Houston-based Riviana Foods announced Friday that Madrid-based Ebro Puleva is purchasing the 93-year-old rice company in a deal worth about $ 380 million.
- Cargill Inc ., Louis Dreyfus Corp ., and Riviana Foods Inc . asked a Washington federal judge to throw out a method for giving some American rice exporters the right to ship their crops to Europe at reduced tariffs.
- The family sold the business in 1968 to Riviana Foods, which was later taken over by Colgate-Palmolive, but Pines, his son Isadore and some cousins continued to work for the business, and they bought it back in 1980.
- Riviana Foods Inc ., the Houston rice company, said numerous investors in the company's common stock plan to sell 3.32 million shares in an initial offering through underwriters Goldman, Sachs & Co . and Prudential Securities Inc.