road to europe造句
- For us, CEFTA means a road to Europe.
- It represents a milestone on the road to Europe.
- third season, titled " Road to Europe ".
- A cup final win against Fortuna Sittard still looks the best road to Europe.
- For the Bosnian people, the road is literally and symbolically a road to Europe.
- It's difficult to find road to europe in a sentence. 用road to europe造句挺難的
- Turkey is on the road to Europe,
- "The rock on the road to Europe must be removed, " Draskovic said.
- "Road to Europe " was written by Daniel Palladino and directed by Dan Povenmire.
- And it promises to put their cities, quite literally, on the road to Europe.
- After the discovery of the much shorter Babinov Road to Europe the town declined in importance.
- In the summer of'11 the Bombs hit the road to Europe for a monthlong tour.
- In the early'70s Parsons studied pottery and sculpture in silk road to Europe by backpacking and hitchhiking.
- The day symbolized " that we are making progress on the road to Europe, " said Kawka.
- Instead, it turned into a major obstacle on the road to Europe's biggest attempt yet at economic unity.
- These are explicit conditions and if we meet them, we have a good opportunity to continue on the road to Europe,