road to fame造句
- The two took opposite roads to fame, too.
- Casting directors took notice and Robson found himself on the road to fame.
- The road to fame wasn't easy.
- RIF has tread the rough road to fame.
- Some of the kids, however, seem irrevocably set on the road to fame.
- It's difficult to find road to fame in a sentence. 用road to fame造句挺難的
- Many observers predicted a smooth and direct road to fame for the handsome young newcomer.
- But it was Sam Wagstaff who set Mapplethorpe on the road to fame of Warhol proportions.
- Ramming America has become the shortest road to fame and leadership among the Arabs and Muslims.
- A young girl and her father support him and help him on his road to fame.
- When he won at Wimbledon, young Swedes saw tennis as the road to fame and fortune.
- He utilized sharp recruiting and tough coaching to put the Bluejays back on the road to fame.
- That was for Fox's upcoming The Road To Fame, a special about what stars did before they got famous.
- His road to fame was a protracted and hard one, as he was forced to do his measurements in his spare time.
- The half-hour episodes depict Cameron and other Magcon members'road to fame, and the price that comes with Internet stardom.
- Furious that they have been deceived, a persistent Matt and Michael conspire one final plot which is to be their last lifeline on the road to fame.