road to health造句
- In other words, calorie restriction is not the road to health and fitness, or even to losing weight.
- "This is a very painful process, but I'm absolutely convinced that these changes will put us back on the road to health,"
- Both views of Mexico-- that it's an economic basket case and that it's on the road to health-- are exaggerated, to say the least.
- On the long and winding road to health-care reform, there has been an interesting and little-remarked cul de sac known familiarly as the conscience clause.
- While working in Nigeria he developed the " Road to health " chart, a parent-held growth chart for monitoring a child's weight to detect early signs of malnutrition.
- It's difficult to find road to health in a sentence. 用road to health造句挺難的
- AUSTIN, Texas _ Who would have thought the road to health would lead here, down a rural blacktop lined with mobile homes and rustic homesteads in Bastrop County?
- Chopra preaches a kind of alternative medicine for the body and mind, a discipline that uses meditation, proper diet and exercise as the road to health and perfect peace.
- About 4, 000 calories a day would be typical for a person on Heiss'exercise regimen, says Scott Fisher, the nutritionist / exercise physiologist who eventually led Heiss back on the road to health.
- He met Dr . Frederick Tilney, a British homeopathic physician and course writer who was employed as publisher Bernarr MacFadden's " ideas man . " Atlas and Tilney met through MacFadden, who was using Atlas as a model for a short movie entitled " The Road to Health . " Atlas wrote a fitness course and then asked Tilney to edit it.