- his hair was very fair, his face naturally sanguine .
- i'm not very sanguine about good fortune for myself .
- he was always so ready to be interested and always so happy, sanguine and light-hearted .
- she had her own reasons for being less sanguine than ever in hopeful views of the future .
- president roosevelt's estimate of the final collapse was, in my opinion, too sanguine by many weeks .
- It's difficult to find sanguiner in a sentence. 用sanguiner造句挺難的
- the international dependence school, in contrast, is much less sanguine and, in many cases, is downright pessimistic .
- in going over the record with the perspective of time, i am astonished by my own extraordinarily sanguine reporting .
- in going over with the record with the perspective of time, i am astonished by my own extraordinarily sanguine reporting .
- biological characteristics of moroge sanguine orange
- he is not very sanguine about our chances of success
- the stockholders are sanguine of the future of the company
- he would declare, clenching his sanguine fist
- he has a sanguine attitude to life
- the commander was sanguine about the superiority of his airmen
- other economists, i should note, are less sanguine