- The bekishe and the rekel both lack the waist seam construction of the frock coat.
- Aerospace engineer Rabi Mehta attributed this effect to asymmetric flow due to the ball's seam construction.
- They are designed using materials and seam construction that are impact, abrasion, cut, tear and burst resistant.
- A common design for a "'chevron roof "'is based on a batten seam construction to which auxiliary battens are attached.
- Tank No . 231, built in 1929, of riveted seam construction, had a capacity of and had recently been renovated with an internal floating roof.
- It's difficult to find seam construction in a sentence. 用seam construction造句挺難的
- The " Kapoteh " or " Frak ", besides its unique waist seam construction, has four buttons in the front ( as opposed to six ( or eight in Nadvorna-Kretschnef ) on the front of a bekishe ), as well as slit in the back, which is lacking on the bekishe.