- There are now plans to construct a secondary access route to Cork Airport.
- SR 243 serves mainly as a secondary access road for Jacksonville International Airport.
- Secondary access to the station is provided by Ellin Road north of US 50.
- Secondary access roads are : R0715 and R0716.
- This connection is currently being utilized to provide ventilation and secondary access to the Galena Mine.
- It's difficult to find secondary access in a sentence. 用secondary access造句挺難的
- However, holders of temporary residence permits will only receive secondary access to the labour market.
- The New Roskear shaft took over from the Robinson Shaft as the secondary access shaft of access.
- About halfway, there is an open postern, serving as a secondary access to Villa Sciarra.
- As well, the foundation conducted research into post-secondary access, via the Millennium Research Program.
- A secondary access to the hall is provided via a timber stair which adjoins the southern enclosed verandah.
- A secondary access point is Beachwood Canyon Drive, the terminus of which directs hikers to Sunset Ranch Stables.
- Additional passages led to storage areas, and possibly provided secondary access to the Stoa and the Temple beyond.
- The Gosford entrance station, located at 1001 Rang 5, Frontenac, G6B 2S1, is the secondary access entrance.
- Entry to this part of the site is via a secondary access from Gordon Street marked by two white rendered masonry pillars.
- Secondary access nodes began to appear in major cities, and cybercaf閟 were providing Internet access to a broader spectrum of end users.