- Their apartments were situated on the first floor ..
- Our school is situated on elm street .
- You are very pleasantly situated here !
- I situated myself at the back of the room .
- Our little habitation was situated at the foot of a sloping hill .
- It's difficult to find situate in a sentence. 用situate造句挺難的
- The observation tunnel is situated 8m below the chugoku highway .
- You must know how i am situated since the verdict rests with you .
- Celestial poles are situated directly over the earth's geographical poles .
- He can 't situate his recollection in any place or at any time .
- It was a handsome modern building, well situated on rising group .
- Chateaubriand's three romances of america are situated farther south .
- Chateaubriand's three romances of america are situated in the farther south .
- In an electric car possibly one or more batteries will be situated near each axle .
- The house in which bardo lived was situated on the side of the street nearest the hill .
- We had an elegant house, situated in a fine country, and a good neighbourhood .