- Most people in the world reject older situated ethics and localized religious views.
- When the environment or context has some status in the decision, as in ecological ethics, there is said to be a situated ethics.
- There are also situated theories of economics, e . g . most green economics, and of knowledge, usually based on some situated ethics.
- Anthropological linguistics studies these distinctions, and relates them to types of societies and to actual bodily adaptation to the senses, much as it studies distinctions made in languages regarding the colours of the rainbow : seeing the tendency to increase the diversity of terms, as evidence that there are distinctions that bodies in this environment " must " make, leading to situated knowledge and perhaps a situated ethics, whose final evidence is the differentiated set of terms used to denote " we ".
- It's difficult to find situated ethics in a sentence. 用situated ethics造句挺難的