- And these days, Slab City has plenty of it.
- For a time this place was known as " Slab City ".
- Everyone in Slab City, snowbird and slabber alike, is a squatter.
- It also marks the official entrance to Slab City.
- The migrants, or snowbirds, come to Slab City in all manner of vehicle.
- It's difficult to find slab city in a sentence. 用slab city造句挺難的
- The dozen or so children in Slab City get picked up by the school bus.
- The East Branch of the Swift River passes through the Slab City and Nichewaug tracts.
- Slab City is not so sinister as it is a strange, forlorn quarter of America.
- The official Slab City hostess, she makes nightly announcements on a CB radio for all residents.
- Salvation Mountain ( location ) is an artificial mountain north of Calipatria, California, near Slab City.
- Slab City is a community of sorts for people who have not found community elsewhere, or else have not wanted it.
- The evening was cold and dark, the air thick with the smells of burning salt oak as Slab City went to sleep.
- In December 1991, McCandless arrives at Slab City, California, in the Imperial Valley, and encounters Jan and Rainey again.
- Five miles down is the sign, " Welcome to Slab City, " marking the entrance of this former World War II military base.
- The most famous resident of Slab City is Leonard Knight, who has been building a mountain to God out of homemade clay for 16 years.