- Williams was only a few yards ( meters ) away from the elaborate slab covering Parker's resting place.
- A slab covering was found in the cavity as grave robbers appeared to have tried robbing the tomb's interior.
- Police said engineers used a special chemical to break holes in a large concrete slab covering much of the ruins.
- Within the main central shrine there are slab coverings which have perforations in them to drain rainwater to a large underground storage.
- However, his name was never carved on the slab covering his casket, so he was in effect buried in an unmarked grave.
- It's difficult to find slab covering in a sentence. 用slab covering造句挺難的
- Tey laid her on a concrete slab covering a grave a few steps away, and several women began a furious attempt to revive her.
- Accessing the house through the main entrance, the visitor finds himself in a large hall with stone slabs covering the ground and monastic stalls.
- Isaiah Mays, like those of 2, 400 others buried in the Arizona State Hospital cemetery, lay under a numbered stone slab covering a weed-choked grave.
- There is no inscription on the slabs covering the graves of the governor and his wife, but his grave is marked with a governor's medallion.
- While there is no inscription on the slabs covering the graves of the governor and his wife, the governor's grave is marked with a medallion.
- Someone, perhaps them, fragmented the slabs covering the " loculi ", with the obvious intent of accessing the contents, being careful to preserve the inscriptions.
- In 1900 a local crofter excavated a mound on his croft and found a stone slab covering a stone-lined chamber containing a skull and a bowl.
- To this end a pictorial encyclopedia was engraved on granite slabs covering eight subject areas, namely history, medicine, health, custom, literature, proverbs, lexicography, and the Buddhist religion.
- The epitaph carved into the stone slab covering his grave includes a curse against moving his bones, which was carefully avoided during restoration of the church in 2008:
- The effort was made to reduce the size of the slab covering the opening of the re-usable simple dolmen to one that could be manhandled by the settlement community.