- Success means getting control of the diamonds that are smuggled through Liberia.
- Many of the drugs in the United States are smuggled through Mexico.
- Some containers were allegedly smuggled through northern territories controlled by the Kurdistan Workers'Party.
- A lot of drugs are smuggled through there, " said Rosser.
- This is the type of thing that's always been smuggled through Florida ."
- It's difficult to find smuggle through in a sentence. 用smuggle through造句挺難的
- Most of the known drug lords are smuggling through Northern Iraq.
- Heroin from Afghanistan smuggled through on way to Russia and Europe.
- Sjoren also cited media reports on the threat of narcotics smuggling through looser borders.
- He asks him for a virus he could smuggle through " Labyrinth " security.
- Our cooperation can eliminate drug smuggling through Argentina to Poland.
- The territories have been a major transit point for drugs smuggled through the Caribbean.
- Contraband whiskey was also smuggled through the cave during Prohibition.
- Drugs are often smuggled through Tajikistan from neighboring Afghanistan, the world's largest opium producer.
- Parrots and ivory are also smuggled through the area.
- Honduran officials estimate that 100 tons of cocaine are smuggled through the country each year.