- This time, all three Zveno-SPBs reached the target.
- Of the three Zveno-SPBs, one had to turn back due to mechanical problems.
- In addition to SPBs programming, clubs on campus often put on all-school events.
- Operations of the SPBS moved to the institute's site at Invergowrie and became the Scottish Crop Research Institute.
- In 1981, the SHRI merged with the Scottish Plant Breeding Station ( SPBS ), which at the time was located near Edinburgh.
- It's difficult to find spbs in a sentence. 用spbs造句挺難的
- The "'Society for the Promotion of Byzantine Studies "'( SPBS ) is a scholarly society established in 1983 " with the object of furthering study and knowledge of the history and culture, language and literature of the Byzantine Empire and its neighbours ".