- The weights were changed in 1768, with colts carrying 8 st 10 lb and fillies 8 st 7 lb.
- In the 1931 Cup, the VRC imposes an unprecedented weight of 10 st 10 lb ( 68 kg ), " to better horse racing ".
- Twist Magic made his seasonal debut under top weight of 11 st 10 lbs in the Haldon Gold Cup at Fiepes Shuffle, who had also fallen in the Tingle Creek.
- This " trickery " was required because Wells had stayed up with friends socialising the night before the race and ruined his chance of making the designated race weight of 8 st 10 lbs.
- In the three races that he did not win, he ran second on two occasions, beaten by a short head and a neck, and in the 1931 Melbourne Cup he finished eighth when carrying 10 st 10 lb ( ).
- It's difficult to find st 10 in a sentence. 用st 10造句挺難的
- In the four-year-old race the weights stayed the same and in the four-and five-year-old race four-year-olds carried 8 st 3 lb and five-year-olds 8 st 10 lb.
- The National's official betting partner, Betfred, put Seabass ( 11 st 2 lb ), On His Own ( 10 st 10 lb ), and Prince De Beauchene ( 11 st 3 lb ) as joint-favourites upon announcement of the handicaps.
- Private sector will participate in the fairs with the commodities like leather and leather goods, specialised textiles, food items, consumer goods, handicrafts, computer, house-hold goods and gift items in various countries of Asia, Europe and CIS, USA and Australia . st 10 months ( till April ) of the current financial year.