- FBI investigators came to the apartment one day accompanied by Stabilito.
- Stabilito was cleaning the unit so he could show it to new tenants.
- Stabilito returned to the apartment a few days later.
- Stabilito went to the apartment around that date, and said it appeared to have been left in haste.
- Stabilito said that on his application Carrasco listed income of between $ 200, 000 and $ 300, 000 a year.
- It's difficult to find stabilito in a sentence. 用stabilito造句挺難的
- Stabilito, the landlord, said Thursday that a friend of Carrasco's who would not identify himself has continued to pay the banker's rent.
- Joseph Stabilito, Carrasco's landlord, went to the apartment in early March after a neighbor's report that the police were trying to get in.
- "My impression was he almost seemed a little more carefree than a banker, " said Joseph Stabilito, an artist and interior decorator who was his landlord.
- He left behind expensive furniture, clothes, and " many beautiful things, " his landlord, Joseph Stabilito, said late Thursday afternoon at the banker's apartment.
- Most, according to Stabilito, were from friends wondering where he was, of the sort, " I called you twice, where are you ? " and " Are you OK ?"