- He studied at the Academy of Naples under the professor Stanislao Lista.
- He also worked in Stanislao Lista's studio.
- He completed busts of Raffaele Conforti and Stanislao Mancini for the Tribunal of Naples.
- He studied there with Stanislao Lista.
- The following year he was admitted to the counterpoint class of Padre Stanislao Mattei ( 1750 1825 ).
- It's difficult to find stanislao in a sentence. 用stanislao造句挺難的
- Laura Oliva was born in Naples, and in 1840 married Italian jurist and statesman Pasquale Stanislao Mancini.
- Until his death they lived together and with Fini's former partner Italian painter Stanislao Lepri in Paris.
- It is a sister museum to Italy s International Museum of Fly Fishing, Stanislao Kuckiewicz in Castel di Sangro.
- Among his many students was another friar of the community, Stanislao Mattei, O . F . M . Conv.
- Belliazzi received his first training from Tommaso Solari in Naples, but followed the styles of Alfonso Balzico and Stanislao Lista.
- This was finally resolved by Stanislao Cannizzaro, as announced at Karlsruhe Congress in 1860, four years after Avogadro's death.
- The city is the site of the Stanislao Giocamantonio music conservatory, housed on the premises of the old Santa Maria delle Grazie convent.
- In the 1860s Stanislao Cannizzaro refined relative atomic masses by applying Avogadro's law ( notably at the Karlsruhe Congress of 1860 ).
- The first, " Mala Pasqua ! " by Stanislao Gastaldon, was entered in the same competition as Mascagni's.
- The St . Stanislao room is 10 a . m . to noon, and the upper room, 4 to 7 p . m.