- Guys, I would stongly suggest that you stop personalizing this.
- I stongly endorse it and Alex Bakharev's very even-handed suggestion.
- Other highly reliable sources stongly criticise the criticisers.
- I'm stongly anti-Brannen after they made a very expensive, very BADLY-made instrument of mine.
- :* I believe stongly the ArbComm should "'stay out of content disputes "'insofar as possible.
- It's difficult to find stongly in a sentence. 用stongly造句挺難的
- Showing their loyalty to the band, fans buy merchandise, go to their shows and stongly support them every chance they get.
- Therefore, we stongly request to remove all the information posted on your website immediately or we will take legal action against your site.
- If you delete one of each, I would stongly suggest that you KEEP Chrysi Diamantopoulou, it's more detailed and sourced.
- I stongly believe in encyclopedic standards for all Wikipedia articles; I do not, however, believe in needless censorship that takes away from articles.
- Juice magazine complimented the musical " width " and " stongly hued richness " on the album, though wondering if old fans would respond to the less direct music.
- The content here was ( stongly ) kept under a different name so the issue it seems is where it should be not if it should be . " '.
- I am still not certain why she has such a problem with allowing the nominations as listed, and suggesting her changes once they were finished, if she feels so stongly about it.
- Likewise, Keep in mind, I stongly feel that posting all of this information on Wikipedia just becomes a bit redundant and actually takes away from the aritcle and starts to approach redundancy.
- Per the " precedent ", if you will call it that, set here and here where the consensus was the that humorous redirects are healthy and useful I stongly encourage that they be kept.
- I've reveiwed the site, and although it seems to be pretty stongly pro-poppers ( Note that it also contains anti-poppers information ), the information it shows seems very credible.