- margaret listened in stony silence .
- i suppose the soil is not light nor stony .
- the old bus rattled along the stony road .
- the ground here is stony .
- her story should soften the stoniest of hearts ...
- It's difficult to find stoniest in a sentence. 用stoniest造句挺難的
- the path was stony .
- poverty, high prices, and hard times froze the stony peninsula .
- she did all this with the same compressed lips, and the same stony look .
- physical and biological science wilted and died on the stony soil of roman prosperity .
- every day, through the stony streets the tumbrils jolted heavily, filled with condemned .
- the northern atlantic coastal plain was narrow, and much of the land was hilly and stony .
- people who have spent their lives in unremitting work come to a stony resting place here .
- his eyes were bent fixedly before him, and throughout his whole countenance there reigned a stony rigidity .
- we found it was in a place where there could be no landing, there being a great surge on the stony beach .
- brodie's last push had thrown her heavily upon her face onto the stony ground; and already she was wet to the skin .