- A simple stone marks each lost child in a nearby graveyard.
- A large stone marks the original site on the A494 ).
- A stone marks the spot at precisely where the midpoint lies.
- Exposed red brick and stone marks the old church's foundation.
- A pile of stones marks the end of the path to the summit.
- It's difficult to find stoning mark in a sentence. 用stoning mark造句挺難的
- A memorial plate on a stone marks the spot.
- A bronze plaque fixed to a stone marks the top of the pass.
- A commemorative stone marks the traditional location of the brawn's death.
- A flat stone marks his grave, simply inscribed : " JOE ".
- A memorial stone marks the scene of the crime.
- A ledger-stone marks his grave in the church of this village.
- A bronze plaque on a stone marks his grave.
- Two such stones mark the beginning of the trail at the Living Prairie Museum.
- The four station stones mark out a rectangle.
- A memorial stone marks the spot at which the drum beat was last heard.