- In Penang, 30 students obtained 5As in the STPM examanination.
- Top STPM applicants may be eligible for an even larger scholarship.
- By the following year, STPM exams were offered, respectively.
- Ministry's assurance to STPM students, NEW STRAITS TIMES-MANAGEMENT
- She did her STPM in Anglo Chinese School, Ipoh in 1992.
- It's difficult to find stpm in a sentence. 用stpm造句挺難的
- Most universities consider STPM results equivalent to GCE A-Level results.
- Consider STPM students first for varsities, NEW STRAITS TIMES
- Students with STPM can enter directly into the three-year degree courses.
- The STPM is accepted for admission to universities worldwide.
- It is open to all SPM / STPM students or holders with equivalent qualifications.
- Under his management, StPM & M prospered.
- The STPM is taken by students after a two-year sixth form course.
- The results of applications of STPM holders were available via the Infoline from last Monday.
- However, unlike STPM, the matriculation certificate is only valid for universities in Malaysia.
- Those without STPM / A level qualifications can start off with Inti's foundation programme.