- Compay Segundo couldn't record because he had another contract.
- He didn't record a par until his 10th hole.
- Those ballots didn't record votes in a machine count.
- He only had six rebounds and didn't record a block.
- And it doesn't record things for you automatically.
- It's difficult to find t records in a sentence. 用t records造句挺難的
- Rimes almost didn't record the megahit that launched her career.
- He walked four and didn't record a strikeout.
- He was still writing songs, but didn't record them.
- I might have a conversation with a friend I didn't record.
- The bottom line : He didn't record for another four years.
- You can't record on a laser disk.
- Current DVD systems and discs can't record.
- But it isn't records that interest her.
- If he made any pithy comments, history didn't record them.
- Page didn't record any demos prior to recording the album itself.