- Truman's serenity doesn't ring true to some.
- You can't ring tower bells by yourself ."
- But the name Mark Bates didn't ring a bell.
- "Publicly, it doesn't ring true anymore.
- "It didn't ring any bells ."
- It's difficult to find t ring in a sentence. 用t ring造句挺難的
- Veda's parting words couldn't ring more true.
- But even that doesn't ring true for many twentysomethings.
- "It doesn't ring any bells,"
- The name Randy Duncan won't ring bells among Kansas voters.
- Those last three films don't ring a bell?
- "Some of it didn't ring true ."
- Deaths close to Chandlis just don't ring true.
- The names of these money managers don't ring a bell?
- "The phone didn't ring ."
- No, it doesn't ring true to me, either.