- He can't road-test his products before he sells them.
- The Tennessee Titans aren't road warriors.
- "This wasn't road rage.
- It is situated on G . T road, Baghbanpura, Lahore, Pakistan.
- "It wasn't road rage, I wasn't angry,"
- It's difficult to find t road in a sentence. 用t road造句挺難的
- Main G . T Road connecting Islamabad and Lahore is about 40 minutes drive from the village.
- The road is part of European route E67, European route E77 and Latvian TEN-T road network.
- G . T ROAD ( WEST BENGAL STATE HIGHWAY no 13 ) goes through the edge of this village.
- Rates for AT & T Road Runner range from $ 29.95 to $ 99.95.
- The road is part of European route E22, European route E262 and the Latvian TEN-T road network.
- The college campus is located at Bismillah Chowk, G . T Road, situated in a purpose built building.
- G T Road and Yamuna Expressway are two lucid and most assistive pathways beside that it enjoys its ample affirmative railway connectivity.
- "There were places where there really weren't roads, just tracks ( through a field ), " said McDonnell.
- Local restaurants have recently housed alongside the G . T Road and include, Gangotri, Vegetarian Valley, Fusion, alongside eateries inside RD Mall.
- Then somebody suggested that since the Overland Steam Wagon would be operating where there weren't roads, it might be well to try it on the prairie.