- Taint checking may be viewed as a conservative approximation of the full verification of secure information flow.
- A number of research tools have been built for a variety of purposes, including taint checking and profiling.
- Without taint checking, a user could enter foo'; DROP TABLE users--, thereby running a command that deletes the entire database table.
- If taint checking is turned on, Perl would refuse to run the command and exit with an error message, because a tainted variable is being used in a SQL query.
- In language-based security, program analysis can provide several useful features, such as : type checking ( static and dynamic ), monitoring, taint checking and control-flow analysis.
- It's difficult to find taint checking in a sentence. 用taint checking造句挺難的
- The "'FormMail . pl "'script, in particular, was exploited by modules such as CGI . pm and code safety features such as strictures and taint checking; the scripts in Matt's Script Archive, however, did not follow these changes, and as a result ( and also because Matt Wright wrote much of the code when he was an inexperienced programmer ) tend to be buggy.