- Telefonica is the largest telecommunications operator in Spain and South America.
- "We're not looking to become a telecommunications operator.
- BT is the fifth biggest telecommunications operator world-wide by turnover.
- Until 2013, MPT was also Myanmar's only telecommunications operator.
- Private telecommunications operators, too, will suffer added expenses as a result.
- It's difficult to find telecommunications operator in a sentence. 用telecommunications operator造句挺難的
- The Italian telecommunications operator agreed to invest $ 342 million in the venture.
- The department, he said, had received many complaints on telecommunication operators.
- China Telecom is the largest telecommunications operator in China.
- In 2007, Dutch telecommunications operator KPN acquired Getronics.
- "XPress Telecom " was a wireless telecommunication operator in Jordan.
- Theses standards are more suitable for large telecommunication operators and their equipment vendors.
- Bouygues partnership with state-controlled Stet brings it an experienced international telecommunications operator.
- That is of value to other telecommunications operators,
- It now required a licence in the same way as any other telecommunications operator.
- "' Moldtelecom "'is a national telecommunications operator in Moldova.
- "telecommunications mediation"造句
- "telecommunications network"造句
- "telecommunications network protocol"造句
- "telecommunications networks"造句
- "telecommunications office"造句
- "telecommunications outlet"造句
- "telecommunications pedestal"造句
- "telecommunications planning committee"造句
- "telecommunications policy research conference"造句
- "telecommunications port"造句