the endowed school造句
- Thomas Botfield, the younger, was educated at the endowed school of Cleobury Mortimer.
- The new name reflected the Endowed School's history, referring to the endowments it had received.
- It was presented to Caerleon Town Council and erected next to the Endowed School, Caerleon in 1977.
- Between 1899 and 1908 it played an influential part in obtaining security of tenure for assistant teachers through the Endowed Schools Act.
- Meredith practised as a barrister at the Four Courts until 1878, when he was appointed secretary to the Endowed Schools Commission.
- It's difficult to find the endowed school in a sentence. 用the endowed school造句挺難的
- The houses are named after notable people within the founding of both the Endowed Schools and the social architecture of Loughborough town centre.
- In 1874 Meiklejohn was appointed as assistant commissioner to the endowed schools commission for Scotland, and made educational suggestions in its report.
- Zouch was a governor of Wakefield school from 14 June 1799 to 13 May 1805, and he founded the endowed school at Sandal.
- In the double capacity of governor and secretary he did much towards promoting the success of the scheme of the endowed schools at Stamfordham.
- The son was educated at the endowed school of New Ross, and entered Trinity College, Dublin, as a pensioner in November 1810.
- All three of the Endowed Schools are autonomous, and yet they share the same vision and educational ethos, supported by a united board of governors.
- He also wrote and spoke in favour of the Elementary Education Act 1870 of William Edward Forster, and was an active member of the Endowed Schools Commission.
- The writer, poet and miniature portrait painter Mary Matilda Betham, daughter of William Betham, the headmaster of the endowed school, was born in Stonham Aspal in 1776 and raised there.
- Old school building, constructed 1876The school was reorganised in the 1870s, following the Endowed Schools Act 1869 . The group of Trustees that had run the school since its foundation was replaced by a Board of Governors.
- From 1870 he supported the disestablishment of the Welsh Church, in 1873 moved an anti-clerical amendment to the Endowed Schools Act and from 1883 he moved annual resolutions in favour of disestablishment of the Anglican church in Wales.