the endowment house造句
- In 1885, Lyon resigned his service at the Endowment House.
- In 1866, Julina married Joseph F . Smith in the Endowment House.
- They were rebaptized and received their endowments from Brigham Young in the Endowment House.
- Leavitt and Bonelli were sealed to him in the Endowment House in Salt Lake City.
- Inside, the Endowment House was the first building designed specifically for administering temple rituals.
- It's difficult to find the endowment house in a sentence. 用the endowment house造句挺難的
- The Endowment House was also used for other purposes, including Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.
- On January 5, 1883, Woolley married Sarah Ann Roberts in the Endowment House on Temple Square.
- In consequence of this alleged occurrence the Endowment House was, by my instructions, taken down without delay.
- Maughan took a third wife, Elizabeth Francis Preator, in the Endowment House on December 8, 1866.
- In 1850, Brigham Young called her to be in charge of the women's department of the Endowment House.
- Smith also served as a clerk in the Endowment House from the death of Brigham Young until the building was razed in 1890.
- In December 1870, she married Alonzo Eugene Hyde, a son of Orson Hyde, in the Endowment House in Salt Lake City.
- Young introduced the same ceremony in the Utah Territory in the 1850s, first in the Endowment House and then in the St . George Temple.
- At that time she also worked at the Endowment House and in 1892, she became a member of the general board of the Relief Society.
- By 1855, the Endowment House in Salt Lake City was completed and church leaders called for it to be busy in granting endowments to men and women.