- I was kind of easing up on him at the end.
- Clinton said near the end of his 10-minute speech.
- It is also the end of a purely New York institution.
- In the end he confesses to Melusine what he has done.
- By the end of the day, 15 people felt sick.
- It's difficult to find the ends in a sentence. 用the ends造句挺難的
- Towards the end, I worked out with the elite group.
- Toward the end, I worked out with the elite group.
- "It's not the end of the world.
- They can only choose peace at the end of the day.
- The end of the blade should be parallel to the line.
- In the end, the performance was both heartening and puzzling.
- But in the end, the biggest nightmare could be traffic.
- In the end, however, Moore calls himself an optimist.
- By the end of " Sad But True,"
- In the end, be patient with your child and yourself.