the waiting list造句
- The waiting list in actuality seems to be a nebulous concept.
- If it is, the application goes on the waiting list.
- Only 25 of them managed to qualify for the waiting list.
- The waiting list for Jets seats stretches into the next century.
- Every day, 12 people on the waiting list will die.
- It's difficult to find the waiting list in a sentence. 用the waiting list造句挺難的
- There are 60 people on the waiting list ahead of her,
- The waiting list is four weeks, more than 500 people.
- She now is back near the top of the waiting list.
- He was jumped over hundreds of candidates on the waiting list.
- Rational, schmational-- get me on the waiting list.
- Some 150 addicts are on the waiting list, she said.
- The waiting list is growing five times faster than the supply.
- The waiting list for minis is now several weeks'long.
- The waiting list includes six-time major winner Nick Faldo.
- He was on the waiting list for an Aptera 2 Series.