- A tidal generator converts the energy of tidal flows into electricity.
- However, tidal generators are exposed to the sea and weather, and, as such, would require constant maintenance.
- Some tidal generators can be built into the structures of existing bridges or are entirely submersed, thus avoiding concerns over impact on the natural landscape.
- This may include delaying load from being connected if an increase in power generation ( say from wind turbines, solar power, or tidal generators ) is expected in the near future.
- :You'd get better power from a tidal generator rigged to a manhole cover . . . or a generator on a revolving door . . . seriously though, human powered systems don't deliver all that much power even when the full force of hard exercise goes straight into powering a device.
- It's difficult to find tidal generator in a sentence. 用tidal generator造句挺難的