- The facility is owned by VenuesWest is situated adjacent to Tonkin Highway.
- Tonkin Highway is a major artery road crossing northwest-southeast through Bayswater.
- In 1994, the highway was extended further southwards from Tonkin Highway to Welshpool Road.
- Tonkin Highway continues southwards through a narrow S curve that realigns the highway further east.
- Tonkin Highway's northern section will be Ellenbrook to Great Northern Highway near Brand Highway.
- It's difficult to find tonkin highway in a sentence. 用tonkin highway造句挺難的
- An 8 kilometre section, between Erindale Road and Tonkin Highway, is a continuous freeway.
- The of road built since 1994 between Tonkin Highway and Kwinana Freeway, is to a freeway standard.
- Average peak period traffic speeds in this part of Tonkin Highway were measured as or less in 2013.
- The border between Embleton and Bayswater follows Beechboro Road, which is discontinuous either side of Tonkin Highway.
- Main Roads Western Australia monitors traffic volume across the state's road network, including several locations along Tonkin Highway.
- Tonkin Highway crosses the river via the Redcliffe Bridge, which takes the highway into, in the City of Belmont LGA.
- The 2024 master plan calls for the completion of a rail link that will connect with the Ashfield Station at the Tonkin Highway.
- A new ramp from Abernethy Road to Tonkin Highway southbound has been constructed as part of the $ 1 billion Gateway WA project.
- The relocated rail will run through the proposed West Mundijong Industrial Area, on the western side of the future Tonkin Highway alignment.
- An on-ramp joining with Tonkin Highway where Abernethy Road passes underneath, has been recently constructed, as part of Gateway WA.