- Foday Saybana Sankoh, an ethnic Temne from Tonkolili District in Northern Sierra Leone.
- Is a farming town in Tonkolili District in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone.
- It is located in Tonkolili district, Northern Province, Sierra Leone, West Africa.
- "' Mile 91 "'is a major trading town in Tonkolili District in Bo.
- From 1957 to 1964, Karefa-Smart was a Member of Parliament of Sierra Leone from Tonkolili District.
- It's difficult to find tonkolili district in a sentence. 用tonkolili district造句挺難的
- "' Matotoka "'is a town in Tane Chiefdom, Tonkolili District in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone.
- The Mabilafu Section is one of the sections in the Malal Mara Chiefdom in the Tonkolili District in the Northern Sierra Leone Province.
- The Islamic Development Bank provided a loan of US $ 4.8 million for water supply in Kailahum, Kenema, Kono and Tonkolili Districts.
- Sankoh attended primary and secondary school in Magburaka, Tonkolili District and took on a number of jobs in Magburaka before he joined the Sierra Leone army in 1956.
- Tonkolili District borders Bombali District to the northwest, Kono District to the east, Kenema District and Bo District to the southeast, Port Loko and Koinadugu Districts.
- The district of Port Loko borders the Western Area to the west, Kambia District to the north, Bombali District to the east and Tonkolili District to the south.
- "' Yonibana "'is a small rural town in Tonkolili District in the Temne ethnic group and the Temne language is widely spoken in the town.
- Moyamba District borders the Atlantic Ocean in the west, Port Loko District and Tonkolili District to the north, Bo District to the east and Bonthe District to the south.
- Bo District borders Kenema District to the east, Tonkolili District to the north, Moyamba District to the west, Bonthe District to the southwest and Pujehun District to the south.
- The district borders the Republic of Guinea to the north, Port Loko District and Kambia Districts to the west, Tonkolili District to the south, and Koinadugu District to the east.