- Tredinnick is a supporter of alternative medicine and critical of science.
- Tredinnick believes that new music is the natural result of faith.
- Tredinnick's appointment to the Science and Technology Committee also drew criticism.
- In 1990, Tredinnick wrote the stage thriller " Twist ".
- This scandal led to Tredinnick and one other MP being suspended from Parliament.
- It's difficult to find tredinnick in a sentence. 用tredinnick造句挺難的
- She defeated fellow GP David Tredinnick to the role.
- Tredinnick's poetry often employs a long, stepped-down line.
- When the train comes to a village, Mrs . Tredinnick goes into labour.
- Both Riddick and fellow Conservative MP David Tredinnick were accused of accepting cash for asking questions.
- Created and written by Miles Tredinnick, the six episode series was transmitted in the autumn of 1988.
- Tredinnick also co-wrote the song " Hottest Woman In Town " with Andy Miller in 1982.
- Mark Tredinnick won the Montreal International Poetry Prize in 2011 and the Cardiff International Poetry Prize in 2012.
- David Tredinnick, 45, was suspended for 20 days and Graham Riddick, 39, for 10 days.
- In July 2013, Tredinnick sponsored an Early Day Motion congratulating a farmer for his decision to use homeopathy.
- Riff Regan released solo records before reverting to his real name of Miles Tredinnick and becoming a comedy writer.