- "I don't trust it anymore ."
- But sometimes you listen to your gut and trust its rumblings.
- "It's hard to trust it ."
- Not everyone who has a computer at home trusts it entirely.
- We don't trust it, " he said.
- It's difficult to find trust it in a sentence. 用trust it造句挺難的
- "He's got to trust it ."
- "Would anybody trust it ? " he asked.
- But the question is whether discerning food shoppers will trust it.
- "I don't trust it here,"
- Trust it to be there when it's supposed to be.
- And, by the way, you can trust its PG rating.
- The American public trusts its government _ to a point.
- Nobody associated with the picture is willing to trust its hilarious premise.
- Putts break certain ways, you've got to trust it.
- Just trust it and go on and let it take me somewhere.